Our parquet highlights:
- Quality control is crucial for us. Our team of highly skilled specialists takes the utmost care at all stages of production process, which are carried out within our factory. This helps us to achieve the highest quality and most consistent product possible.
- Moisture and Temperature is automatically controlled in all parquet production buildings. This helps us to ensure stability of the board in Scandinavian climate.
- 7 layers of lacquer with Anti-scratch technology ensure high wear resistance and provide our floors with stability, lasting durability and protects against the hazards of everyday living for years and years.
- Extremely strong profiled edges due to the use of Birch plywood in the middle layer.
- Bottom layer of the board is made from birch veneer which is more humidity resistant than spruce or pine.
- Unilin Lock – strong and reliable lock system easy for installation without glue.
- Lock system designed by UNILIN does not allow any gaps between boards if these shrink in low humidity climate in Winter.
- UV-coatings are supplied by the leading company in the wooden floors maintenance industry
- Significantly low level of formaldehyde emissions makes it suitable even for highly allergic people.
- Tested against competitors in Norwegian and Swedish Institutions, approved and recommended to installers by major Scandinavian building companies. Never remained worse than 2-nd in the tests.